- Bringing new artistic life to the suburbs 11/03/2014The gentrification of Melbourne's suburbs might upset long-term residents, but it is also providing a living canvas for artists.
- Social connections key to happiness for "at-risk" teens 11/03/2014An RMIT University report on the happiness of disadvantaged Australian teenagers has emphasised the vital role of family and friends in mental wellbeing.
- RMIT Update - No. 09/2014, 11/03/2014 11/03/2014Read about changes to casual timesheets, a new SMS system that will communicate with students in an emergency, Careers Week at Storey Hall, new Google tools, RMIT teaching awards, workshops for 2014 program annual review and more…
- The Parent App: Understanding Families in a Digital Age 11/03/2014How is family life changing as digital and mobile media create opportunities for both more connection and for more interruption?
- Three Research Seminars presented by visiting Professors from Osaka University 12/03/2014Three PTRI Research Seminars will be conducted by visiting professors from Osaka University, discussing varied topics.
- Intimate Arrangements in Urban Gay Scenes 13/03/2014Over the past two decades online cruising sites have become part of the sexual infrastructure of gay life in many locations.