An RMIT graduate has been named Green Innovator of the Year for his eco kitchen design
Globalisation and money
A new book explores the world of money from a Global South perspective.
3D printing is changing the face of business as it becomes more mainstream.
An RMIT graduate is heading overseas after winning Australia’s top fashion scholarship.
- Bringing new artistic life to the suburbs 11/03/2014The gentrification of Melbourne's suburbs might upset long-term residents, but it is also providing a living canvas for artists.
- Top applied research medal for RMIT professor 07/03/2014The Royal Australian Chemical Institute has recognised Professor Suresh Bhargava for his contributions in the field of applied sciences.
- Understanding families in the digital age 06/03/2014How is family life changing as digital and mobile media create opportunities both for more connection and more interruption?
- Doctoral researcher awarded fellowship to Boston 05/03/2014A PhD researcher has travelled to Boston for an educational exchange through the support of a prestigious fellowship.
- Using technology to tackle world hunger 04/03/2014RMIT University graduate James Downing has developed an app aimed at tackling world hunger through trivia.
- Liquid metal pump a breakthrough for micro-fluidics 03/03/2014Researchers have developed the world's first liquid metal enabled pump, a revolutionary new micro-scale device with no mechanical parts.
BlogsShe wore what? How to read the Oscars fashion script27/02/2014Love it or hate it, it seems the world can't get enough of glamorous Hollywood Awards Couture - but what does this designer and celebrity obsession say about us as a society?
PodcastTalking Health11/03/2014Talking Health podcast series features conversations, lectures and discussions with health industry professionals.
VideoKicking goals11/03/2014Andrew Nabbout is a striker for Melbourne Victory and studying for an Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (Mechanical) at RMIT.