All about alumni
Designer Toni Maticevski stars on the cover of our new alumni magazine.
Meet Newton - the high-tech mannequin helping researchers develop healing textiles for burn patients.
Our graduates have starred in the Melbourne Fashion Festival.
RMIT research shows strong social connections are key to happiness for "at-risk" teens.
- Hicks’ lawyer presents at language symposium 16/04/2014Human rights consultant Dan Mori has delivered the keynote speech at a Language, Diversity and Global Security symposium at RMIT.
- Digital technology that transforms cities 16/04/2014Leading architect and engineer Professor Carlo Ratti has spoken at RMIT on the ways digital technologies are changing how we live.
- Super investment pathway could close rental supply gap 15/04/2014A groundbreaking report by RMIT researchers outlines a new investment pathway to lift the supply of affordable rental housing.
- RMIT fashion makes global impact with new scholarship 11/04/2014Iconic French design and retail company Daniel Hechter has introduced an annual scholarship for an outstanding RMIT fashion student.
- The high cost of bad quality data 10/04/2014A new study of the Australian healthcare industry has revealed the impact that inaccurate and inconsistent data can have on patient safety.
- Lecture hears from Victoria's human rights watchdog 09/04/2014Victoria's human rights watchdog has delivered the keynote presentation at a public lecture for World Social Work Day at RMIT.
BlogsDo we need transparent texting to avoid a mobile accident?03/04/2014Apple has just secured the patent to Transparent Texting - allowing people to text and walk. Is this helpful, or simply ridiculous?
PodcastTalking Design14/04/2014Talking Design is a fortnightly podcast review of design in all its facets - from architecture to industrial design, from fashion to automotive design.
VideoThe Anatomy Cup14/04/2014 Medical sciences students embark on a series of fun and challenging anatomy-based games.