Top of the class
RMIT Vietnam has honoured its newest graduates.
Our researchers are working with Kia/Hyundai to reduce noise in cars.
Changing the score
AFL footballers have travelled to Brazil for an RMIT reconciliation project.
Pathway to success
Preparing for tertiary studies at RMIT has launched a dream career.
- RMIT awarded $6m in Discovery grants 12/12/2013The first Australian study of the social uses of mobile gaming is among 16 RMIT University projects recently awarded ARC Discovery funding.
- Chief Scientist shares insights at RMIT forum 12/12/2013Australia’s Chief Scientist, Professor Ian Chubb AO, provided his vision and insight on the future of education at a recent RMIT forum.
- RMIT helps seaports prepare for climate change 11/12/2013An RMIT University project has developed a prototype tool to help Australian ports factor climate change into their risk management process.
- Is there a smart energy utopia? 11/12/2013An RMIT University seminar and book launch will explore questions of how smart energy technologies are being woven into everyday life.
- Ready, set and go for RMIT Petrol FSAE 11/12/2013The RMIT University Petrol FSAE 2013 team have officially launched their new vehicle during a special event at Bundoora campus.
- PhD candidate wins $25,000 art prize 10/12/2013RMIT University PhD candidate Grant Hill has won the prestigious $25,000 Whyalla Art Prize.
BlogsLessons from South Korea's Chaebol economy6/12/2013What can Australian businesses learn from South Korea, given some sectors, including car manufacturing, may view it as a competitive threat?
PodcastTalking Health9/12/2013Talking Health features conversations with RMIT University academics and recordings of guest lectures from health professionals.
VideoHow does the United Nations work?9/12/2013RMIT University academic Dr Binoy Kampmark explains how the United Nations (The UN) works.